Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Darby's First Christmas

Darby had her first Christmas! I have been meaning to post this WAY before now, but it was lingering on a camera card somewhere and I just dug it out. She was the best bear last year...she was house trained, crate trained, and learned all sort of new tricks all before Christmas! I am going to post a video of her jumping through her hula hoop on my facebook fan page very soon. It is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen! This girls got a killer vertical! The family really spoiled her, she got lots of presents including a new duck, her favorite toy. And- word on the street is that she made the wall of fame at Petsmart for being the youngest puppy to balance a treat on her nose without eating it, all at about 15 weeks old. We are such proud parents!

I am getting all nostalgic looking at this pic- remember when she was this big? Here she is at her first Christmas!! Happy Wednesday!

Darbychristmas

1 comment:

Lindsey's Mom said...

How can you not love your only gran-doggy?