Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Laura and Jeremy- True Love

They went to Hawaii for business...they went skydiving.....they landed and he proposed(ring taped in the pocket the whole time)! That's their story- and how fun is that!?!

I am a wimp, well not really a wimp, but I am definitely not a thrill seeker. So the thought of going skydiving(never in a million years) and then the thought of having the guts to propose right after- that's more than I can handle- but I absolutely love Jeremy and Laura's engagement story. I am so excited about their wedding next May and this past weekend we did their engagement pictures.

And...because it's Tuesday....and because I have made you wait for a blog update...and because I have so many more blog goodies...and because this shoot had the most amazingdeliciousyummy light ever I am going to give a SUPER preview! Enjoy!

 (2 of 10) (1 of 10)


 (5 of 10)


 (4 of 10)

 (3 of 10)


 (1 of 1)-2 (1 of 1)-4 (9 of 10) (1 of 1) (8 of 10) (6 of 10)5

1 copy

2

 (10 of 10)

1 comment:

chelsea said...

the black and white one with the LOVE letters is so fantastic!