Thursday, September 17, 2009

Building a Fashionable Future- Habitat for Humanity

Last week I photographed a fashion show put on by Habitat for Humanity. This is a wonderful organization that really cares about the community! I have seemed to have lost my program- so here is a picture of one! I want you all to know who donated these clothes to the show, so I will edit this post with that info as soon as I get it. It was a great night that many women in the community worked very hard to make a success. Here are just a couple of shots from the event...

 (9 of 11)

 (10 of 11) (7 of 11) (6 of 11) (8 of 11) (5 of 11) (11 of 11) (4 of 11)
How cute is this red outfit?!
 (3 of 11)
Sassy!
 (2 of 11)
Some of the jewelry was provided by The Bead lady. Love this turquoise necklace....and with the mustard color.
 (1 of 11)
This was my favorite top from the show....so much so that I went out today and got one VERY similar at Target. I should have probably went and got this one to support this store that supported HforH, but that thought just occurred to me as I am writing this. Next time!

1 comment:

chelsea said...

Ahhh they're fabulous! I knew you would do a great job! Our staff is thrilled with these and I'm so excited to have them as a way to remember this special event.
Thank you!