Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Meet this pretty couple...and their pretty children!! I labeled this entry "Pretty in Pink" because I loved the pink accents that Kevin and Cybil and their two cuties wore for our shoot! (Kevin may or may not appreciate the title:)) With all the rain, everything is sprouting up green all over and it was a beautiful afternoon. I could not even think of picking 10 favorites for a blog entry, so I think I picked over 20. That should do! (Even though I still have more that I die over). You may remember Ella and Lucy from a post a couple of months ago- now Lucy is a little older and it was time to do some family shots! Here are the things I loved most about this shoot:
1. This family being game for ANYTHING- even walking through briars.
2. Lucy insisting on playing with her toes THE ENTIRE shoot! Too cute!
3. Ella's Ballet skirt.
4. The way this family loves each other.
5. Lucy not getting fussy except for when we tried to put her on grass. She hates grass...
Just to name a few! Love these amazing shots of this beautiful family!


I am just going to go ahead and just put my favorite shot first. This is exactly what I envisioned for our shoot, and it happened in less than 10 frames!
How precious are they!?


This is one of my top 5.

Apparently Ella wants to play with Lucy's feet too!



Ella was trying to break up the smooches.





The reaction I got when I said "now kiss".






Another top 5.


I love this of Ella kissing Lucy's toes! She is such a great big sis.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW...is all I can say! Great job...this is a wonderful family. I loved every picture. I know Cybil and she is beautiful inside & out. Every one of your pictures turned out great! Adorabble...love the toes and all the kisses. Thanks for sharing them.