Friday, May 22, 2009

Family Fun- the Cody's

Whew, I am behind on my blogging! This shoot was from last week with a family that is near and dear to my heart- The Cody's. Ed and Mary Ann are on the Young Life committee in Salisbury where I used to work.  They have such a heart for their family and ministry and really ministered to me in the time I lived there.  I feel like I have watched their kids grow up- Abbey, Will and Caroline.  We have had this shoot scheduled 3 times and finally it decided not to rain! MA has been wanting some great black and whites to put all around the house- not to mention they haven't had a family picture made since Caroline was born (hey, it happens). We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day...Everything was so beautiful and green and Ed spent all morning cleaning the dog "messes" out of the front yard so we could roll around and play in the lush green grass! It was a labor of love, I give it to him:) Enjoy these cuties (yes, even you Ed!).



"some people" were having a hard time grasping the concept of funny face:)

Hello Hotties



I love this picture of Caroline, she is such a sweet spirit, and I can feel that when I look at this.



The family Pig Pile. 


No comments: