Monday, May 25, 2009

bailey and josh {concord nc}

You may remember Carolina Bride: Bailey from a couple of months ago. Last Saturday she married her sweetheart of almost 7 years, Josh. I was so lucky to get to be a part of this moment in their lives. I honestly have never seen a bride be completely overcome with joy and excitement as Bailey. Don't get me wrong, every bride is excited to get married, but this was something different...something that you know is forever, a joy from deep inside. I loved watching Bailey and Josh's faces as they became husband and wife.

No wedding is without it's craziness, however.  I did have a mild heart attack as Bailey's brother forgot to bend his knees and went down during the ceremony! After that my stress level was very high as I watched another groomsmen become weary right through my lens. Water STAT! Welp, that's what family stories are made of!

Craziness aside, this was a beautiful ceremony of two beautiful people who love each other more than anything in the whole world, and that is an amazing thing. On a total side note, Bailey and Josh won $500 on their honeymoon playing BINGO. Wahoo! B and J: I love ya'll, I loved your wedding, and I love these images!

Getting Ready.  This is the pure joy I was talking about.




Instead of her bridesmaids praying for her, Bailey prayed for her bridesmaids.  This was such a heartfelt moment that I really didn't want to disturb, but the beauty of it was amazing.

It's time!











No comments: