Monday, May 4, 2009

Belly- Corey and Elizabeth

My sister, LeAnn, is in law school at Charlotte School of Law where she has what I like to call her "Law School Family". These are the people that she is constantly studying with, hating professors with, pulling all nighters with, practicing trials with....they are a tight-nit group! Corey is in her law school family and he and his wife Elizabeth are expecting their first little baby! LeAnn's other claim to fame is that she helped come up with the name: Hudson.

We set out to do some belly pictures of little Hudson while he is still all warm in his mom's belly. I had a ton of favorite's, but narrowed it down to these. Still trying to get lots of wedding pictures up...so stay tuned.

Corey and Elizabeth- ya'll were great!

If I didn't know better, I would have thought they planned on matching this wall!

Talk about glowing.



Love these two in sequence.






This is one of my favorites.  It just strikes me.


The next three are of the beautiful mama.  Take time to enjoy the miracle!





No comments: