Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Workshop

This past Saturday was the first ever Lindsey Lee Photography WORKSHOP. I had such a blast teaching some amazing women how to operate their DSLR's. I held The Workshop at The Loft at 14th, a great new venue that my friend Meredith owns and runs in downtown Concord. It is so fun and snazzy and I loved holding the event there- it was absolutely perfect! I was really nervous going into The Workshop(nervous that I would be lame, not know what I was talking about, and not know the answers to anyones questions), but everyone that came was so awesome and such great "students":) If you would like to be added to the mailing list to be informed about future workshops, just send me an email to lindseyleelancaster@gmail.com with the subject WORKSHOP. I hope to be able to hold these a couple times a year.

Here are some photos that Joe and I took during The Workshop. We had a teaching time, then some lunch, then our fabulous model Taylor came to be our muse. You may remember her senior session here. It was a great day and I can't wait to do it again!


workshop1workshop2workshop3

1 comment:

chelsea said...

look at you with the great turnout/being awesome! i'm so impressed and proud of you! congrats! if i had one of the fancy cameras, i would've been there!