Thursday, July 15, 2010

My so-called life: Stevie

It's that time of year again!! Senior photo time! So excited to kick off senior season with Stevie! We had such a blast on our shoot- and she had so many cute clothes for us to play in! I've said it before, but accessories make a huge difference in your photos- so be sure to note how adorable Stevie's are in this session. Stevie had help from start up stylist, Sydney, so shoot me an email if you want more info on her services.


We shot our whole session on Stevie's family land. Let me tell you, I couldn't have searched out better spots myself! Enjoy a super long sneak peak!




stevie1stevie2stevie3stevie4stevie5stevie6stevie7

3 comments:

Stevie said...

Lindsey I had sooo much funn and you did an amazing job!!!!!
-Stevie

Anonymous said...

So cute! She looks just like her pretty mom at that same age.....

Anonymous said...

So Lindsey these pics are great as always and Stevie I don't know you but your clothes were awesome. Very cute. I would love to find some cute dresses like that. Awesome pictures!!

Margo