Thursday, July 22, 2010

My so-called life: Savannah

Seriously, how can my senior clients get ANY cuter! Savannah is just precious and we had so much fun on our session together. Looking at Savannah's hair makes me want to grow mine out(even though it would take 7 years and my hair has zero wave or volume to it) A girl can dream though! And I know I always say this- but where do these girls get their amazing fashion sense! Enjoy this beautiful girl!


Hello Eyes.

Savannah1



savannah2

Love this little sailor-esque outfit!

savannah3


savannah5 copy

Possibly my favorite shot of the day. Love how Boho-chic Savannah looks!

savannah4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savannah as I looked at each of this pictures I was thinking....wow what a pretty background for pictures, what talent you having for putting together your favorite outfits, than I knew what I loved the very most Ms. Lindsey captured your beauty and also your sparkle!! Your picture could be on a magazine.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.....these pics are so beautiful! Savannah, you definitely need to be modeling. These pics could go in your portfolio book. America's Next Top Model here she comes!!!!!! Photographer did an excellent job capturing your personality. Can't wait to see the rest. Aunt Deb