Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What not to wear...or wear.

I have been wanting to do a post on what to wear for your sessions for quite some time now! Luckily, my ohsotalented and style-gifted friend Chelsea made some style boards to give you some clothing inspiration for your session. Trust me on this one, outfits make a gigantic difference in how your photos turn out! Creative lifestyle photography looks better in color...and in my opinion, more is more when it comes to accessories. Over the next couple of weeks I will be blogging outfit inspiration for families, kids, and even seniors to help you think about what you wear to your session in a different way. I especially can't wait to show you a whole family of outfits that nearly all came from old navy that Chelsea put together. I'm not talking about needing designer clothes here, but coordinating colors, patterns and textures to make your photos pop! Get excited!

And for those of you who think yea, those outfits look cute but I don't have anything like that- Chelsea will come to your house for an hour and coordinate from things you already have in your closet. Just ask me for more info. For now, take in this inspiration for a chic yet casual couples session. It is a modern approach to the t-shirt and jeans.



LLPEngagementChicGirlLLPEngagementChicboy

1 comment:

Blair said...

i love it! so creative :)