Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Family Love- The Wilder's

I love this family! I have known Bert and Holly for many years through Young Life and they are fantastic! Holly actually mentored me my junior and senior years in college. After that, I moved to Salisbury and these two beautiful people started their family- enter Jack and Welles. They are too cute for words! I loved going through all of these pictures of this sweet family. Having only a sister, it is really fun for me to see these two boys in action. I've held out a lot of shots as to not spoil the potential Christmas card photo, but enjoy all of these favorites! AND, if you are sitting there thinking: Dang, I wish my family would have gotten together for a shoot for our Christmas card! We can still make it happen, but get in touch ASAP!
 (3 of 4)

 (4 of 4) (1 of 12) (1 of 4) (12 of 12) (11 of 12) (10 of 12) (9 of 12) (8 of 12) (6 of 12) (7 of 12) (5 of 12) (4 of 12) (2 of 12) (3 of 12)

 (2 of 4)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS CHILDREN, HANDSOME DAD
AND BEAUTIFUL MOTHER