Monday, July 13, 2009

Carolina Bride: Kelly

This past Saturday was Kelly and Eric's wedding!  I have been so anxious to put these up!  Kelly was the most beautiful bride and I cannot wait to show you their amazing wedding pictures.  It honestly brought me such JOY to see these two come together in marriage.  Kelly, of course, was a stunning bride, as you will see from these pictures.  Hope you love these as much as me and stay tuned for their wedding pictures!

 (1 of 16) (2 of 16) (3 of 16) (5 of 16)
If I had to pick a favorite, it might be this one.  Kelly has such an amazing grace about her ( and her middle name is Grace.  Coincidence? I think not)

 (7 of 16)
Blue eyes, red hair, I love it.

 (6 of 16)
 (4 of 16) (8 of 16) (9 of 16)
 (10 of 16) (12 of 16) (11 of 16) (13 of 16) (14 of 16) (15 of 16)
Right as we were about to run out of light I had Kelly just "play" in her dress.  I am in love with both of these.  
 (16 of 16)

1 comment:

Kelly Dixon said...

Lindsay, you're so talented! I wish we lived closer, we could share studio space :)