Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Favorite Song

Today I had a great shoot with a little baby named Lincoln- so be on the lookout for those pictures in the next day or two. In the meantime, I must use my blog as a forum to discuss my new favorite song. I love all types of music, but I listen to a lot of country. When I first heard this song, I was in love with it...now I just listen to it over and over on the internet and wanted to share it with all of my blog followers.  I really love the beginning-it gives me chills!  Maybe some of you haven't heard it yet and will like it too! You should probably go buy it on itunes, or you could listen to it on YouTube like me:)  Enjoy!

I Run to You



OH YEA- and if you haven't seen Sara and Dane's feature on the website- get over there and have a looksie!  

No comments: