Friday, March 18, 2011

Introducing Lancaster & St. Louis

Many, many weeks ago I stopped by my sister's new office to take some promotional shots for their new business, Lancaster & St. Louis, PLLC. I love hanging out with LeAnn and Hilary now that they are officially in town and open for business. If you are in need of legal services from two incredibly talented ladies who offer a fresh approach to law, then definitely check them out. I am so proud of them!!! For more info on their services, you can check out their website here.

I am sort of new to "promotional shots", but I think we did pretty good. Lots of 'fix your hair' s later, this is what we came up with. It is so them! Professional yet approachable- that's basically who they are as people!

lancasterstlouis1

Oh yea, amazing logo design by yours truly. Between LeAnn's wedding and business opening, she has called in every favor for the next five years:) Let's all hope I don't have to call in any law favors!

lancasterstlouis2lancasterstlouis3

1 comment:

Sarah & Carrie said...

These are the most gorgeous lawyers ever! Great job!