Wednesday, November 3, 2010

just SOME of what's coming

So this is just a little of what I have been up to this past month(add to this the mini sessions which I am going to blog, too) . I'm trying to stay sane over here with all the editing I have to do, but I can't wait to show you ALL that has been going on this fall. We'll start with these....



April and Randy's wedding

preview1



Michelle and Lou's Wedding

preview3


The Towns Family

preview2


Jennifer's bridal session and Jennifer and Matt's wedding

preview8



Little Jack grows up

preview11



The Dearment Family and their crew:)

preview5


Anna Yates bridals and John and Anna Yate's wedding

preview4


Sarah's bridals and Sarah and JR's wedding

preview7



The other Sarah's bridals and Sarah and Ryans Dairy Barn wedding

preview10


No comments: