Friday, February 12, 2010

Italy Bound!

Joe and I head out in the morning (weather permitting!) for our first real out of town adventure as man and wife! There are so many things I look forward to sharing about this trip with you all! However, as I was sitting here trying to figure out how to automate response my emails- I am pretty sure everyone in my email box got the automated message 5 (or possibly more, it's hard to tell) times. For anyone of you who got my messages 5+ times, I am SOO sorry! Just when I think I am I am getting the hang of this whole computer thing! I feel like such a dud!

If you need immediate assistance while I am away about wedding date availability- please shoot my lovely assistant LeAnn an email: leannll@gmail.com and she will get back with you!

Ciao!

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.