Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Susan

I had an amazing time shooting April last week.  She had a session to do some pictures for her mom's bday.  Needless to say, she is the cutest thing ever and it was VERY hard to choose which ones to blog about.  Her makeup was done by Molly at Bella Amore (www.bellaamore.net).  I am so glad her mom finally had her birthday so I could get these up!  Remember, pictures make a GREAT present, so if you are interested in setting up a session for your special somebody, give me a shout! 
Always a fan of laughter
April brought her sweet little beagle, Bo, to the shoot.  I love these shots.  Bo is basically the best beagle I have ever met.  He loved the camera!
I LOVE everything about this picture.  I love the light, the colors, April's expression...I just basically love it.
These next two are the ones that April blew up for her mom Susan. So Sweet.

No comments: