Friday, August 8, 2008

NEW HOUSE!

Last Wednesday, I signed my life away on a new house (well not new, but new to me!)  Needless to say, things have been nuts with Mike, the painter/mechanic, carpet cleanings, hauling truckloads and truckloads of all my stuff, and trying to round up all things I have put in countless storage spots.  A big public shout out to Joe, my wonderful boyfriend, for pretty much being the best thing that ever happened to me (and my move!:)).  Between switching out fixtures and basically rewiring every outlet in the house, he has been the most amazing help to me.  I would go on, but lets just say EVERYONE should hug him when they see him (especially if you know me and how I might possibly be in a move situation).  So anyways, the point to this entry is to say I have a lot of amazing shoots to put on here, but I would also like for my house to me a little more "me", so entries may be sporadic for the next bit.  I hope to have a few shots up soon of my fun new place!  

No comments: