Friday, August 1, 2008

Cousins

Yesterday I had a chance to hang out with this fun set of cousins!  Dylan and Kendall are from out of town, so while they were in town for a visit their mom's wanted them to get some pictures taken with Sydney and Riley.  They are going to give their grandmother the pictures as a gift (what a GREAT idea!!!!)  We headed to some awesome farmland Concord-where I happen to know the owners.  It was just perfect and exactly the kind of mood they wanted for their shoot.  Of course, we had a great time together- although when they would get distracted exploring the barns, I would have to remind them how we could lose the light!:) ( I'm pretty sure they were sick of hearing about it).  Anyway, it was great.  Here are a few of my favorites, and possibly my most favorite picture to date.  Guess which one it is.
Probably my favorite group shot.
You guessed it! People laughing just makes me happy!

No comments: