Monday, October 10, 2011

The new blog is here!!!

Goodness gracious! For over three years this blog has been home to LLP. Heck, I wasn't even married when I started this thing and now here we are with a baby on the way!

What has become apparent over time is that my blog gets more traffic than my website, so I wanted it to be the best it could be- a true representation of me and my business. Enter new blog! This has been in the works for more than a year- partly my fault, partly the designers, but now that it is all said and done, I couldn't be more happy! This little blogspot will forever exists in internet land, so don't worry, your post aren't going anywhere! I am linking it up to the new blog so you can always get to it.

Thanks for being on this crazy ride with me for all these years! Continue to follow the new blog for more photo goodness!

Update your blog reader and change your bookmarks to the new link:


1 comment:

Tutors in USA said...

Thanks, this is in every respect what I need to know. Thank you, Drone services west palm beach it's very interesting. I wish you all the best and every success in future.