Monday, May 16, 2011

True Love: Brooke and Brooks

Don't you just love it that these two basically have the same name? I do! No, they will probably never live it down, but I happen to think it adds to their total cuteness together. They are completely photogenic, and my blog readers know how I love a good smile, and these two both have the best around! Had too many favorites to pics, so here is True Love overload. Enjoy!

Told you, great smiles:)

brooke1

brooke6brooke2


One of my favorite shots from the session. We had some pretty fantastic light.

brooke5Brooke3brooke6

13 comments:

Jessica Miller said...

Guys these are absolutely beautiful! I love ALL of them!

Dianne Price said...

No way you could pick just one....they are all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking photographs! These pictures showcase your love for eachother! Good lucky picking your favorite...it's going to be a tough decision.

Unknown said...

I'm in awww ... These pictures are absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see what's to come with the wedding quickly approaching <3

Abbs said...

I love love love these photos! Brooke look you beautiful and Brooks handsome! So ready to get the celebrations in full swing!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pics, guys!! Good looking couple!!

Shannon Burgess said...

These photos are gorgeous, you two look so perfect together!!!

Anonymous said...

Simply amazing photos.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!

Jessica said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!! YAY so excited for you guys :)

stephanie o said...

I love these pictures! You guys look great! I think I'm going to hire this photographer to do some family pictures form me!!!

jllambert said...

These pictures are fantabulous!! Can't wait to see more!

Melissa B said...

These pictures are fantabulous!!! The photographer knows how to capture the moment and has great talent in the field. Love the one of Brooks kissing on your temple. Congrats to y'all!