Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mandy and Bradley {Childress Vineyard Wedding Photographer}

Mandy and Bradley had an absolutely amazing wedding at Childress Vineyards. The heat had cooled off just a bit, the friends and family of these two are amazing, and the vineyard was the perfect backdrop for such a wonderful day. One of my favorite parts of the whole day was seeing Mandy with her sisters. They just made me smile all day long!!


Mandy and Bradley- so much love and happiness from Joe and I! Don't forget to click play on the last photo for a slideshow.



mandybradley1

mandybradley2

Joe's shot. I am in love.

mandybradley3


1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Lovely wedding photographs!! The couple looks so beautiful together. I really loved this vineyard location but for my wedding at one of wedding venues. We went to my friend’s old farm house for rustic wedding photography. The location was seriously wonderful.