Monday, April 12, 2010

pure joy

I have been loving all of the kids/family sessions I have been having lately! It is a nice change from the wedding season which is about to be in FULL FORCE. Be sure to check back often because we are officially in wedding madness starting this week and going strong until December:) Senior sessions are cranking up, too. The Future of American is awful cute this year!

Until then, though, we have been keeping busy with cute toddlers and beautiful families. Griffin is another example of a cute toddler- a really really cute toddler. I couldn't bear to put any black and white shots on the blog because I am loving all of the color! Griffin has the best personality and is truly ALL BOY. I think his sweetness comes right through these photos. Enjoy!

2


Look at those baby blues.

13


Concord really ought to get a Krispy Kreme. I mean really.

45


Favorite. Sequence. Ever.

6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are super!!!!

kristin said...

Agreed... best sequence ever!