Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Leah and Daniel- True Love

Making this blog post is so special for me because I am lucky enough to have a best friend who met the love of her life and they are getting married! Leah had been my partner in crime for over five years and I love her so much. From crazy trips all around the country, to sing-a-longs in an apartment near unc-charlotte, to so many inside jokes its sick....she means the world to me and I can't wait to stand beside her in October as she commits her life to Daniel. He is one lucky guy to have the chance to marry her and I know it is a love that will last a lifetime. Shooting their engagement pictures was a blast although it was muggy as anything. Many adventures were had, trespassing may or may not have occurred, but it was worth it! I know I always say I have too many favorites, but this time it is more than true. I narrowed it down to more than 20. Enjoy this mondo post!  

IMG_2464-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_2470-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_2728-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_2701-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_2753-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_2920-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_2960-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_2974-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_3015-Edit-EditForBlog

IMG_3072-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_3034-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_3050-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_3106-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_3161-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_3173-Edit-EditForBlog

this is the picture they are using on their save the date!  Design services by Lindsey Lee- ask me more about this if you are interested in save the dates and invitations!

IMG_3538-Edit-EditForBlog IMG_3580-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_3730-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_3790-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_3794-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_3887-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_3936-Edit-EditForBlog

IMG_4016-Edit-EditForBlogIMG_4034-Edit-EditForBlog



No comments: