Friday, December 17, 2010

{Sarah & Ryan} Charlotte Wedding Photographer

Dear future brides, I would like to shoot more weddings at The Dairy Barn. Thanks. Love, Lindsey.

The Dairy Barn is such a fun and amazing venue. It is located on a beautiful greenway in Rock Hill- just outside of Charlotte. I can't imagine Sarah and Ryan getting married anywhere else...it was SO them. Simple. elegant. stylish. fun. natural. This was one of my favorite weddings to date. Sarah, as I have said before, is my muse and add to that all of the beauty at the Dairy Barn and it was pure magic. Oh yea, and Ryan is a stud. Pretty sure Joe has a man-crush.

The weather was shining down on us + Sarah and Ryan hopelessly in love + amazing details + guests ready to party= really fun wedding. You two, Joe and I hope you are loving your married life and are soaking up this Christmas time together.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! and don't forget to click the slideshow at the bottom for more photos.

sarahryan1



sarahryan2


Love this shot on the top right that Joe caught right after Sarah and Ryan came up the isle. So much passion! And, Joe's favorite shot bottom left that he caught while I was taking full lengths of Sarah sitting.

Big props to Sarah's super awesome bridesmaids, I'm just sayin.sarahryan3


This shot of Sarah and Ryan laughing is one of the shots I love most from the wedding.....we can thank Joe for that. and I did.

sarahryan4


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, your bride should be so proud of them for years to come.