Wednesday, October 7, 2009

my so-called life: Jonathan

Sorry for the lack of posting. It has been quite crazy around these parts. Last night was the Young Life banquet here in Cabarrus County, so I was busy helping to get ready for the fundraiser and doing all sorts of things like that. In the meantime, though, I met up with Jonathan for his senior pictures. He is a two sport athlete so we shot around the football and baseball stadiums before doing some more relaxed portraits all around town. Enjoy just a few of my favorites!




 (1 of 10) (4 of 10) (3 of 10) (6 of 10)

I love all of this series of shots. I am smiling to myself, because this was the outfit that Jon's mom picked out and he wasn't so sure about the wife beater...but these ended up being some of my favorite shots. Love the navy and yellow.

 (7 of 10) (8 of 10) (5 of 10) (9 of 10) (10 of 10)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great pics, Lindsey.
Jonathan used to live down the street from us... He's so grown-up now.