Monday, July 28, 2008

Oak Island, NC

Although Lindsey Lee Photography is based out of Concord, I will travel anywhere!  I had a very busy weekend at Oak Island, NC!  This is the first post of three different sets of photos that I did while I was there.  For these shots we had the most perfect setting!  If you have been to Southport before, these were taken right across the waterway from Yacht Basin Provision Company, the famous restaurant.  I didn't have the chance to eat there this trip, but it is one of my favorite restaurant anywhere!  I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!  Thanks for a great shoot Brit, Grant, Dylan, and Syd.
So much for that Keep Out sign girls!
Love this shot
I was pretty much obsessed this tire that had all the barnacles on it

No comments: